Saturday, March 12, 2011

Got it!

The HCG Came in the mail today! I ordered it Monday night, so it took about 5 days (Today's Saturday). It came with the 2 oz bottle dropper of HCG, and instructions, and by instructions I mean once piece of paper that directs you to their members only website, which gives you all the information you'll need... It has you read the "Pounds and Inches" ebook before starting, but I recommend reading it before you order or after you place your order, but before it arrives so you can get started right away... here's a link to the eBook

http://thewisejaime.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/poundsandinches.pdf

Please feel free to tell me about your journey, follow mine, or ask me any questions you may have. I'll be starting Phase 1 tomorrow, so check back for stats for the beginning of my journey!

Xoxo,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment